Investments and Improvements
10 December 2019
- A substantial improvement in access to power across Parkside Ballroom provides you more opportunity to tailor your events to include food and beverage activations and bespoke exhibitions or setups.
- Better cable management in Parkside Ballroom will reduce visibility of cables to improve the overall aesthetic.
- Increased power supply within our Exhibition Halls provide better access and amps for your events. Cost may apply.
- The reconfiguration of the convention centre ground level registration desk provides two private, dedicated areas, and access points for our event organisers.
- Custom built registration desks for client use now available and include wireless power, USB-C, USB-A, lockable cupboards and a registration sign. These are ideal for small to medium sized events in Convention Centre level two and three.
- Our fixed, charging and power connected tables are now available across Convention Centre foyers for ad-hoc networking opportunities. Note, these are fixed furniture and not for hire.