Banquets & Cocktail
Make a lasting impression on guests, as they are welcomed by Sydney Harbour views from all pre-function areas. ICC Sydney’s multiple large ballrooms and adaptable function spaces are purpose built to accommodate all types of banquets, gala dinners or cocktail events and include a dedicated in house event production specialist who will take care of all audio visual, rigging and staging needs from planning to execution of an event.
- Multiple large ballrooms
- Adaptable function spaces to suit any type of banquet, gala dinner, cocktail event
- Sydney skyline and harbour views from pre-function areas
- Largest ballroom in Australia featuring 9m high ceilings
- Extensive range of audio, vision and lighting to meet your specific production brief
- Flexible rigging and staging options
Level 1 halls: 19,000sqm of space with pillars on a 27-metre grid.
Level 4 halls: 13,600sqm of pillarless space.
Direct access from the upper halls to the 5000sqm open-air event deck featuring an outdoor lounge and bar area.
- 2,000 seated capacity in banquet mode, 3,500 in cocktail mode
- The largest ballroom in Australia, spanning the entire top floor of convention centre
- 7 high definition projectors throughout the room and 200 moving lights that double as table pinspots
- Features 9m high ceilings
- Breaks out to spectacular harbour and city skyline views
- 2,000 cocktail capacity and 1,080 banquet capacity
- 2,400sqm of internal multipurpose space
- Features 5m high ceilings
- Large 4x10m sliding doors opening to pre-function area
- Foyer area with harbour and city skyline views
- 1,400 theatre capacity and 740 seated capacity
- 1,260sqm of internal space
- Features 4.5m high ceilings
- Breaks out into 305sqm pre-function foyer
- Internal access to all facilities across the venue
Sky Deck Social ClubOur Sky Deck Social Club is the perfect back drop for your guests to reconnect. Inspired by the Buena Vista Social Club, this theme brings people together to network in picturesque surroundings and ultimately unwind with local flavours and refreshing beverages.
Styling by D PLUS D Events.
Rustic Winery ReceptionUtilise our balcony spaces to create a Rustic Winery Reception for your guests, featuring award-winning regional wines, fresh air and captivating views, styled with rustic theming by D PLUS D Events.
Connect And ReviveUplift your networking breaks with an ambient, relaxed environment to recharge the body and mind. This package promotes clean, healthy food and beverages - think protein balls, health bars, smoothies and juices. Build in networking activities like meditation, mindfulness, massages, tai chi or games by D PLUS D Events.
Coffee And ConversationsGive your guests the opportunity to meet outside of the boardroom on one of our open air balconies. Take your session breaks outdoors and allow your guests to rejuvenate with caffeine, sunshine and fresh air. Recharge your delegates with our conference break menu options, from classic comfort foods to superfoods and local flavours, or our healthy vegan range. Add an extra healthy option with our smoothie station.
Styling by D PLUS D Events.
OUR GRAND BALLROOM IN ACTION
ICC Sydney is here to help celebrate your exciting occasion. Our unique, adaptable function spaces are purpose built to accommodate all types of secondary and tertiary education events.
ICC Sydney's signature menu combines premium meat and seasonal produce from local farmers with a balanced combination of ingredients and flavours to create the perfect dish.